Remedy Interactive's RSIGuard v4.0 software helps you and your employees prevent and manage Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSIs). The purpose of RSIGuard is to:
- Reduce repetitive computer activity
- To assist you in developing healthy patterns of computer use
- To help you understand your current patterns.
Free 45 Day Trial!
- Rest break reminders that are timed based on how hard you actually work at the computer, and designed to be as unobtrusive as possible
- Video stretches shown during rest breaks
- Microbreaks give you time to briefly relax, regain awareness of your posture and work patterns, and maintain awareness of how your body feels
- Ergonomic reminder messages keep you aware of how you are working at the computer
- Tracking & reporting of key work statistics helps you understand how you use your computer
- Online health status reporting helps you track the connection between work patterns and discomfort
- Online ergonomic training
- Teaches you the basics of healthy computing
- Hotkeys & keyboard remapping reduce keyboard strain by reducing how many keys you press and relocating hard-to-press keys
- Automatic clicking eliminates strain associated with mouse clicking, works much better than alternative pointing devices or switching to your other hand
- Dynamic work restrictions help you follow a doctor-prescribed reduction in your exposure to computer strain
- Highly customizable features with an easy-to-use setup-wizard and intelligent default settings
- Flexible multi-user and network support letís you easily move from computer to computer, install on servers, intranets, etc.
- Administrative-control functions for enterprise users
- Upgrade path to Remedy Interactive Office Ergonomics Suite
- Easy to use
- For Windows 98, NT, ME, 2000, and XP.
- Supports multiples users, network data access, and roaming network profiles. Requires 486 or Pentium processor and 15 MB of disk space.